Buddies, pals, besties, BFFs or whatever you call them, one thing is for sure: whether it be forged through years of trust and camaraderie, or maybe a friendship that is just starting to grow, a real friend is hard to come by. And it is a treasure that we should cherish once we have them in our lives.
Now, I know you guys may know each other from the inside out (maybe you even have a best friend bucket list), but here is a fun challenge for you: how well do you know each other? A great way to test that is by asking your friends good and fun questions—whether it be about love, their favorite food or movie, anything!
To help you with that, we have prepared a list of over a hundred fun questions to ask friends. Not only will it let you deepen your bond with them, but it can also be an opportunity to discover something new with each other!
Good Questions to Ask Your Friends (Just for Fun!)
1. Are there any politicians that you completely trust?
2. Are there any websites that you visit daily?
3. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
4. Are you a superstitious person?
5. What do you think is your biggest weakness?
6. Do you consider yourself competitive?
7. Do you like being alone?
8. What is your biggest fear?
9. Did you ever go to summer camp?
10. Did you ever run away from home?
11. Where you popular in school?
12. Did you have an imaginary friend growing up?
13. How many different houses have you lived in?
14. Do you believe in aliens?
15. Do you believe in ghosts?
16. Do you believe in life after death?
17. Do you believe in monogamy?
18. Do you believe in soulmates?
19. Do you consider yourself religious or spiritual?
20. Do you ever cook?
21. Do you ever look up your old friends or classmates online?
22. Do you feel that you’re young at heart, or an old soul?
23. Do you get stage fright?
24. Do you have any hidden talents?
25. Do you have any regrets? If so, what are they?
26. Do you know what you want to do with your life?
27. Do you like being in the center of attention?
28. Do you like museums?
29. Do you like roller coasters?
30. Do you ever miss being a kid?
31. Do you most often follow your heart or your head?
32. How often do you get sick?
33. Do you prefer staying at home or going out?
34. Do you like to read?
35. What do you do to relax?
36. Do you spend a lot of time thinking about the past?
37. What do you think about tattoos?
38. Do you think your parents gave special treatment to you or any of your siblings?
39. What’s your favorite thing to eat?
40. Do you want to have kids one day?
41. What in your life do you feel most grateful for?
42. Have you ever “broken up” with a friend?
43. Have you ever been bullied?
44. What’s the best date you’ve ever been on?
45. Have you ever felt like your world is falling apart?
46. What’s your favorite movie of all time?
47. Have you ever been on a diet?
48. Have you ever been to a festival?
49. How do you think you’ve changed in the last 5 years?
50. How did your parents meet?
51. How do you like to be comforted when you’re sad or upset?
52. How many friends are too many?
53. How often do you clean up your room?
54. If money was no object, what would you buy?
55. If you choose to get married one day, what would be your dream proposal?
56. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
57. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
58. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
59. What’s the top three goals on your bucket list?
60. Do you like dogs or cats better?
61. What three words would you use to describe yourself?
62. If you were an animal, what would you be?
63. What is the key to happiness?
64. If you got to live wherever you wanted in the world, where would it be?
65. What family member are you closest to?
66. What are the top three things that stress you out?
67. Have you picked out names for your future children?
68. What is your biggest pet peeve?
69. What do you think is your best physical feature?
70. What do you think you’ll be like when you’re old?
71. What do you think your best quality is?
72. What do you usually have for breakfast?
73. What do you value most in a friendship?
74. How did your parents get your name?
75. What’s been your most embarrassing moment?
76. What foreign language would you like to learn?
77. What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?
78. What is your definition of success?
79. What chore do you hate the most?
80. What keeps you up at night?
81. What was your first concert?
82. What was your least favorite subject in school?
83. What would a perfect vacation look like to you?
84. What is your dream car?
85. What would your dream home look like?
86. What’s the best thing you’ve dressed up as for Halloween?
87. What would you do if you only had one week left to live?
88. What’s the toughest decision you ever had to make?
89. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve eaten?
90. What’s the worst date you’ve ever been on?
91. What’s your favorite season?
92. What’s the best present you ever received?
93. What’s your all-time favorite dessert?
94. What’s your favorite holiday?
95. What’s your favorite way to exercise?
96. What’s your go-to dish when you have to make dinner?
97. When was the moment in your life you laughed the hardest?
98. Where do you hope to be five years from now? Ten? Fifteen?
99. Which app do you use the most on your phone?
100. Who was your very first crush?
101. Who’s been your favorite teacher?
102. Would you like to be famous?
. . .
And that is the end of our list! There are plenty of questions here to ask friends about, so you will surely be able to pick out something you like. You can bring this up as an activity during a sleepover or even while just hanging out at home.
Just remember to respect each other’s boundaries when asking the questions, no matter how close you are to each other. If you think that you or your friend is not ready to open up yet, that’s fine! What matters is that you get to know each other a little bit better than before.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through my links, I earn a commission that helps to keep this blog running—at no extra cost to you. You can read my full disclosure here.
You Might Also Enjoy
425+ Best Never Have I Ever Questions for a Juicy Game
425 Good Truth or Dare Questions for the Best Game Ever
175 Good Questions to Ask Your Crush
125+ Would You Rather Questions for Couples (including dirty ones!)
50 Fun Questions to Ask Your Partner To Get to Know Them Deeper
365 Deep & Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself (& Others)
21 Hard Questions to Ask Yourself (& to Answer Honestly)